Top 10 Racing Sports Cars Of 2019 - sportscarc.net

Top 10 Racing Sports Cars Of 2019


Top 10 Sports Car Racing Cars Of 2019

Are you a sports enthusiast and have a weakness for sports cars? Listed below are some of the top 10 sports car racing cars that completely rule the tracks, as well as the roads.

Porsche 911 GT3 Racing Sports Cars

This is a high-performance racing sports car that emphasizes on track day hardiness, driver involvement, and handling brilliance. This car has an excellent accelerative performance with 493bhp and 4.0 liters flat-six.

Top 10 Sports Car Racing Cars Of 2019
Top 10 Sports Car Racing Cars Of 2019

McLaren 600 LT Racing Sports Cars

This racing sports car runs excellently both on track and road. It is beautifully designed and consists of up-to-date features. McLaren 600 LT has been the third ‘Longtail’ model to be launched by the famous McLaren Automotive. The power of this racing sports car has been from 30bhp to 592bhp. With its free-breathing-exhaust, intriguing new bodywork, and stiffer strings, this car can generate more downforce during speed.

Ferrari 488 Pista Sports Cars

Ferrari 488 Pista is a flexible and adjustable racing sports car. You have immense control over its working and speed.

Porsche 911 GT2 RS Racing Sports Cars

The Porsche 911 GT2 is a light weighted sports car that has a 3.8L flat size and produces 700 horsepower. The generation of such huge power is possible because of the automatic transmission or seven-speed dual-clutch. Its engine has a monstrous sound that is merely exhilarating when on track. But when it comes to long drives on the highway, it may get excruciating. The interior has an appealing look because of the leather and faux-suede covering over the cabin.

McLaren 675 LT

McLaren 675 LT was formally launched in the year 2014 at the Geneva Motor Show. Although it was said to be a new model, it has only 25% new parts. The other 75% is similar to MP4-12C. This racing sports car runs on a 3.8 liter twin-turbocharged M838T V8 engine of McLaren that is rampantly fast.

Huracan Performante

The Huracan Performante has set a new definition of racing sports cars. The car has been renovated in terms of its engine and other essential features. The V10 engine is sturdy but light in weight. With its 7-speed dual-clutch transmission along with the brand new ALA active aerodynamics system, the air is controlled and directed in its favor.

Lamborghini Aventador SVJ

This racing sports car is quite big and heavy. It needs a lot of effort and full commitment as well as concentration to drive this car safely.

Lotus Exige Cup 430

This sports car is a modified version of Hethel’s Sport 380 in terms of specifications. It consists of a 430bhp V6 supercharged engine. It is light weighted but can run at the highest speed of 180mph.

Top 10 Sports Car Racing Cars Of 2019
Top 10 Sports Car Racing Cars Of 2019

BMW M4 GTS

BMW M4 GTS is equipped with a water-injected six-cylinder engine that is turbocharged, fiber bodywork, carbon-ceramic brakes, and a fully adjustable Coilover suspension.

Mercedes-AMG GT R Pro

The Mercedes-AMG GT R Pro comes with better and improved driving experience, especially on the racetrack. There is an adjustable torsion lightweight bar that is fitted on the front axle.

Subscribe to our monthly Newsletter